What We Do
The NCAG is unique due to its membership of college financial and educational advisors. We excel in our approach to education, providing online live webinars on valuable topics which are recorded for future access,. NCAG hosts an annual conference where our members meet face to face share ideas and best practices as well as have subject experts panels discuss trends. Our members, experts in college financing and admissions, also write articles on various subjects which are archived in our Resource Library.
Click on the Example Webinar link to view a NCAG webinar recording.
Just a few of the benefits of NCAG membership include:
- Access to a real person by telephone or e-mail to answer your college related questions
- Free monthly webinars which qualify for continuing education credits for CPAs, CCPPs and other designations
- Reduced rates for NCAG conferences
- E-Alerts on college planning topics
- Access to a self-driven College Certification called a CCA (Certified College Advocate)
Become a part of this effective college planning organization now.
NCAG membership can have great value for you!
Provide education and resources for college planning professionals, students and families.
Helping you help others
NCAG is accepting new members and is growing quickly. Membership is inexpensive, but the information that you gather and community that you will form will be invaluable as your practice continues to grow and evolve to meet the needs of those you serve.
The NCAG is a member-driven organization. We look to our members to take an active part in NCAG by electing board members, working on committees and doing presentations if they wish.