The goals and services offered in the below bullet points comes at an extremely inexpensive price compared to any other source of education and knowledge. For any professional desiring a greater depth of knowledge of college financing and admissions, the NCAG is for you.
Join us and take advantage of:
- Access to the NCAG website reserved for members. This website includes free access to all recorded NCAG webinars, news of current events impacting college planning and copies of "E-Alerts"
- Listing on the NCAG website with your information which families can use to contact you
- Access to a real person by telephone or e-mail to answer your college related questions
- Free monthly webinars which qualify for continuing education credits
- Reduced rates for conferences
- Monthly newsletters and E-Alerts on college planning topics
- Access to quarterly Q & A webinars for members only
- A membership driven organization that wants your input and suggestions
- Access to and participation on committees
- Doing presentations for members giving you more exposure and recognition in the college planning community
- Access to a self-driven College Certification called a CCA (Certified College Advisor)
Join the NCAG now
NCAG membership can have great value for you!
Provide education and resources for college planning professionals, students and families.
Helping you help others
NCAG is accepting new members and is growing quickly. Membership is inexpensive, but the information that you gather and community that you will form will be invaluable as your practice continues to grow and evolve to meet the needs of those you serve.
The NCAG is a member-driven organization. We look to our members to take an active part in NCAG by electing board members, working on committees and doing presentations if they wish.