2019 Conference Resources
The 2019 NCAG conference resources are now available. Click on the presentation name to download the PDF of the presentation.1. Insider's Look: What is the Difference between FAFSA and Profile Need Analysis: presentation by NCAG Member, Bill Smith.
What have others said about NCAG conferences?Many past participants of the NCAG conference share their thoughts on the conference:
- "Seattle will be my 4th consecutive NCAG conference. There's no way I'd miss it! Why? LEARNING. I learn from the presenters multiple resources or practices or knowledge that changes the way I serve my families. From the colleges I visit, I learn what's out there that wasn't on my radar (schools or programs), I get yet another perspective on how my students are evaluated; my clients value knowing I get on campuses. By visiting a new place each year, I learn and see something else of our great country. Networking I learn from others in the field and most importantly, over the years they have become my friends; I'd never miss an opportunity to catch-up with them at the conference."
- Lisa Marker-Robbins
- "The annual conference is the educational highlight of my year. The speakers bring unparalleled information and insight. A plus is the friendships I have made over the years. I've been to every annual conference since my first year in NCAG and count each as A+."
- Dr. George Gately
- "Over the past 10 years, I have had the privilege of attended many of the NCAG Conferences. To me there are 3 things that make our conferences standout from the rest. First, our diverse membership brings a refreshing mix of members, who focus on college admissions or funding or providing other college related services, so the conversations are awesome. Second, the themes of our conferences are always terrific and reflect the needs of those who attend. And third, the size, price and location are just right. I love going to the NCAG Conference each year and I can't wait for Seattle!"
- Dan Bisig
- "NCAG Annual conference is a conference I will not miss. It is my opportunity to network and collaborate with IECs, Financial Professionals, and many other education professionals who are dedicated to college admissions and how to pay for college. It is the most valuable conference for my college practice. I look forward to 2019 Seattle."
- Jessica Lamb, CCFS, Raleigh NC
NCAG membership can have great value for you!
Provide education and resources for college planning professionals, students and families.
Helping you help others
NCAG is accepting new members and is growing quickly. Membership is inexpensive, but the information that you gather and community that you will form will be invaluable as your practice continues to grow and evolve to meet the needs of those you serve.
The NCAG is a member-driven organization. We look to our members to take an active part in NCAG by electing board members, working on committees and doing presentations if they wish.